My mom gave Kyla these glasses the other day. Kyla calls them her Broken Glasses. On the ride home she was wearing them and she fell asleep. I thought it was so hilarious that I had to take a picture, I did not take the picture while driving (mainly because I couldn't reach my camera without pulling over)!
And this was how she looked by the time we arrived at home.
2 comments:
LOL!!! I'm actually posting this while both of mine are asleep in their car seats! I'm stealing... urh .... borrowing my cousins high speed from his drive way. (He gave me permission!)
:)
Love those glasses!
(I happened upon your blog from the link at the bottom of your email you sent me.)
You take stunning pictures - whether they're candid or posed. I'm in love with the tub shots in your previous post! Too cute!
Post a Comment